List of works I will be putting in my portfolio.
- Paris the city of light poster/design.
- OKIDO double page spread (I want to find the original so I can edit some elements)
- Marine Wildlife Trust Campaign poster
- Pencil Logo Design
- Best photos I have taken.
- Cinematic Lac de guerledan
Five university courses I might be interested in.
- Film BA(Hons) Falmouth
- Photography BA(Hons) Falmouth
Creative Advertising BA(Hons) Falmouth
Film Production BA (Hons) UCA
- Digital Film BA(Hons) Brighton
Three jobs I would REALLY like to have in 10 years time.
-Film Editor for a Sports Brand-
Salary: £40k depending on experience
- Have 5+ years of experience as a film/video editor
- Have a stunning portfolio of work
- Be a great communicator
- Be super organised and unafraid of a deadline
- Be a whizz at editing software packages, such as Avid or Final Cut Pro and hardware
- Have an eye for detail
- Possess an entrepreneurial and multi-disciplinary mindset
Location: El Segundo, CA, United States
- Execute shoots for brand marketing, digital ads, PR, and social media.
- Maintain high standards of excellence in style and technical skill on every project.
- Shoot in a variety of styles.
- Light quickly and accurately.
- Create a selects reel of best shots.
- Deliver initial and/or polished edits.
- A great eye.
- Ability to recreate lighting from a photograph.
- Mastery of multiple cameras (Alexa, Red Dragon/Scarlet, Sony FS7, Sony A7s II)
- Ability to operate a Ronin or similar.
- Ability to operate a drone is a plus.
- Knowledge of 3D cameras is a plus.
- Understanding of fashion photography.
- Ability to follow gut instincts and work quickly in high pressure environments.
- Strong editing abilities.
- Professional working knowledge of Premiere.
- Knowledge of additional programs in Creative Cloud is a plus
- Ability to act as a team player.
- A willingness to learn and grow.