Here is a list of effects global warming will have on our planet.
- Temperatures will continue to rise.
Average temperatures have climbed 0.8 degree Celsius around the world since 1880.
- Frost-free season (and growing season) will lengthen.
Across much of Norway, the agricultural growing season could become up to two months longer due to climate change.
- Changes in precipitation patterns.
- More droughts and heat waves.
- Hurricanes will become stronger and more intense.
- Sea level will rise 1-4 feet by 2100.
- Arctic likely to become ice-free.
This list was taken from NASA’s climate website. http://climate.nasa.gov/effects/